Monday 23 May 2016

Celebrate Good Times!


When there is a celebration often the champagne or sparkly wine isn’t very far away. This is why I originally made this Congratulations card. Since then I have made this card to top up my stock and the shops I supply so many times. I think it is popular because it can be used for all sorts of different reasons - birthdays, graduations and anniversaries to name a few - and popped in the card drawer for whenever one of these occasions comes up.


What I also like to do for this card is offer it as a base for custom orders. I do this with all my cards but this one works really well. I can adapt it with different colours and add an age etc. The card below shows how I changed the colours to blues, used some silvers, and added a number and some hearts so that it could be given as a 25th anniversary card.

Have a very good day!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment