Friday 11 November 2016

Christmas Elves


I suppose this card was inspired by those Christmas films where Father Christmas' workshop is piled high with presents, where there is wrapping paper strewn all around, and where there is a hive of activity as the elves make and wrap the toys.

The red and the green? That's easy. For me these are the colours that will always be synonymous with Christmas. The green spruce tree and Father Christmas' red suit. Holly and Berries. Ivy and Poinsettias. I could go on. I am happy to get on board with silver and gold themes, blues, even the odd purple but I reckon in years to come - five, ten, thirty years - I will always go back to these more traditional colours for decorating at Christmas time.

This little elf with his stack of presents is just one of the Christmas cards that will be on sale at the events I will be attending this November. I will be sharing more of my creations soon but if you'd like to see the full range/ join in the Christmas fun why not pop along to one of the Christmas markets I have booked. :)

Have a good afternoon and a lovely evening!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment