Wednesday 19 September 2018

Christmas However You'd Like It.


And just like that Christmas is on the horizon. My thoughts turned to Christmas makes and markets a while ago but now it finally feels safe to talk about the festive season. The merriest time of year and yet September still feels a little too soon to be thinking of all things Christmas. But you've got to be prepared and I'm easing you in with fun, bright blues and purples - because why does Christmas have to be all reds and greens?

As with all my cards I can customise any design you like. Would you like a penguin with one more hat? Or perhaps a snowman with a spotty scarf? Please do ask because I'd be happy to work with you to create something you love for someone special. You can always contact me on Facebook or by email at katiesarah.makes@hotmail.co.uk

I will be sharing more Christmas cards and handmade goodies, as well as info on the markets and fairs I'll be at this year, with you soon!

I hope you've had a lovely day.

Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment