Friday 29 April 2016

National Stationery Week #5 Pens Wish List

On Wednesday I shared some of the pens that I have in my pencil case. I’m always on the lookout for more though! I’m drawn to the pen section in shops. There’s something about all the colours and options!

I’ll always prefer to buy new pens in a real shop because then I’ll have more of an idea of what they are like. But have you ever heard of Cult Pens? It has the widest range of pens on the planet and that’s quite exciting!

I spent a little bit of time perusing their site while clutching a cup of coffee. These are just a few of the pens that took my fancy in that time. Click the links for a better look!



My Wish List
Clockwise from Top Left






6. Faber-Castell CX Colour Ballpoint Pen Set

There are too many out there to put them into a concise list but this is what I've got at the moment. Maybe I'll get my hands on them soon.

Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment