Wednesday 7 September 2016

Ladybug Love

When I was at school, there used to be a tree that was home to a good handful of ladybirds. It was known, mindbogglingly, as 'The Ladybird Tree.'

I don't know a lot about creepy crawlies but if I had to choose a favourite (if choosing my favourite  was ever actually necessary) the ladybird would definitely be up there in the top three! I am talking about the striking scarlet and black, spotted kind; the sort that despite their tiny size, stand out from any foliage.

This card is actually one of my most popular when it comes to craft fairs. It has been bought for birthdays, thank you letters and just 'thinking of you' notes. It has one I rarely stop making!


Legend has it that if a ladybird lands on you, your wish will come true! Where are you when I need you little ladybug?!

I hope you have a good day!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment