Friday 30 September 2016

World's End Christmas Craft Fair

What a gorgeous afternoon it is. It is my favourite kind of day. It is sunny with a bit of a chill in the air. A chill which reminds us that Christmas is now not too many months away. Weak link? Okay maybe it is but I just wanted to let you know that I have booked another day World's End Christmas Craft Fair.

A little hut will now be home to Katie Sarah on Thursday 24th November. I will be there from 9am until 8pm if you're interested in a spot of late night shopping.

The full list of times and dates that I will be at World's End is now as follows:

Sunday 13th November 10am - 4pm
Wednesday 16th November 9am - 4.30pm
Thursday 24th November 9am - 8pm
Sunday 27th November 10am - 4pm

Have a lovely afternoon and a great weekend!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment