Thursday 1 December 2016

Happy Advent!


The count down is underway! I can't quite believe it is December already but I will embrace it with open arms. I am ready for all that it brings - festivities, food and togetherness to name a few.

With Christmas on the horizon, I've been to most of my craft fairs of the season and I've really enjoyed them. Each one was a little bit different with stand outs ranging from mulled cider in Goring to live music at World's End.

I still have a couple of events left but this week I've been concentrating on custom orders. What is nice with some of my greetings cards is that I can adapt colours and certain parts of the design to create a personalised card for someone special. Just like this Cat and Dog card.


Happy Advent! Have a lovely evening.

Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment