Wednesday 15 February 2017

Hygge

I've always taken comfort in the small things and everything that has come to mean hygge. I treasure it even more in Winter and while it was important to me before Christmas it means even more in January and February. In these months I really can't get along with the grey days and that's before the winter colds have struck!


So according to the people that know me well, I've always been a little hygge. Maybe a lot. It has become a bit of a trend and I don't think that is a bad thing if it means people are looking after themselves and each other.


So here's to cosy evenings in clutching a hot drink, tucking in to cake, biscuits and good conversation with our favourite people, and seeking the sun on chilly days!

Happy Hygge!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment