Tuesday 7 February 2017

Valentine's Day


I've been missing from around here for a few weeks. I have no real excuse except that the new year hit me and so did the typical winter colds and in my attempts to get back down to work I accidentally neglected this little blog. It is intention to be around here more often, sharing my creations as well some of the things that I find and love, or that I am enthusiastic about. I have the same aim for my Instagram and Facebook

January seemed to be a month of custom creations but I also enjoyed coming up with new designs for all the occasions that are coming up in the first half of the year. There's Easter and Mother's Day but there is also Valentine's Day. This opportunity to spread some love is only a week away but there is still time to get a card! If you'd like a handcrafted greetings card for someone special, get in touch at katiesarah.makes@hotmail.co.uk or contact me on Facebook. 

Here in England the first 'Valentines' were exchanged in the middle of the 18th Century. They were tokens of love and handwritten letters. I like sentiment and, to me, putting pen to paper and sending some kind words to make someone smile can't be beaten!

Love Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment