Wednesday 15 March 2017

Currently Loving: Spring


"It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade."
Charles Dickens

There's not a lot I love more than the first hint of sun after a grey winter. Admittedly, there are a few sunny days in February but it is that first day in March when the sun feels a little warm on your cheeks, when the jackets come off and everywhere you look there are daffodils, that I really really can't get enough of. Apparently it reached 17 degrees C earlier. I'm pretty sure today was that day.

For me, this feeling means that Mother's Day in on the horizon and that Easter isn't far behind. It means pastel colours and Easter bunnies by the dozen, and a great chance to share our love of the wonderful ladies in our life and really just our love of Spring - sun, flowers, new life and everything else it might mean to us.You can see some of my Mother's Day cards on my Instagram or on Facebook and I'll be sharing some of my Easter designs soon.

I hope you have a very lovely evening.

Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment