Sunday 26 March 2017

Happy Mother's Day



Today I will thank my mum for all that shes does as I have tried to do every year for as long as I can remember. She's never been the biggest fan of breakfast in bed so a card is one of the ways I've always aimed to do that!

This family of bunnies was created as a custom order. The lovely lady that ordered it saw my elephant card and asked me to create another version of it. I made the bunnies, in a similar style to my Easter greetings cards, and after sending over my work in progress pictures, a few modifications were made and the result was a personalised greetings card we were both happy with! I really love the yellow of the daisies with that bright pastel pink. I am using this colour combination in a lot of my designs at the moment.

Thank you to all the Mums, Grandmas and Great Grannys out there. Thank you to every important lady or mother figure there is -You're pretty excellent!

Happy Mother's Day!

Katie

p.s. In order to create a greetings card my customer is happy with I tend to send pictures of my designs in progress via email or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment