Monday 3 April 2017

Easter Greetings


Whatever the reason you celebrate or acknowledge Easter, I think it is a lovely time to send your good wishes. We've swapped Easter Eggs as a family for many years and Easter cards have always been a part of that.

This time of year is one of my favourites because these bright pastels are out in abundance. I love using these colours throughout the year but there is something nice about having them out in Spring. 

Each of my Easter greetings cards are individually crafted by me, by hand using a pair of scissors and coloured papers, and they are all available to buy. They are made to order so if there are any particular colours you'd like to include in a design you've seen, feel free to ask. I am always happy to work with you to create the greetings card you would like, and can send you pictures of what I have created throughout the process.

For more information, visit my Facebook page and message me there, or email me at katiesarah.makes@hotmail.co.uk.

Have a lovely evening!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment