Thursday 14 September 2017

A Thursday Evening Daydream


Today has felt very Autumnal - A chilly day ending in gorgeous sun. It felt like we'd said goodbye to Summer. I will never wish the summer away but there are a few things that I am really looking forward to. 

1. Chilly walks in the sun. Long sleeves, walking boots and a scarf. Bliss.

2. Hot drinks outside in the cold. Its like eating your breakfast outside in summer -  when the sun is out but there is still a morning chill in the air. Cold cheeks and warm coffee in Autumn is fine by me.

3. Pumpkin Barn. A necessity for October. I love seeing the mass of orange at our local farm shop every year.

4. Orange. In the trees or in decorations - I can't get enough of it at this time of year!

5. Cosy cardigans and layering up. Can't bloomin' wait.

Bring on Autumn!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment