Friday 8 September 2017

Downley Makers' Market


Prepare yourself. I'm about to mention the C word. Christmas!!

It is September now and although I am reluctant to let go of Summer, I can't wait for Autumn. Crispy leaves, scarves, and preparations for Christmas. It is always around this time of year that I start to be on the lookout for present ideas. But what I really love to do is save some really special purchases for any craft markets I visit.

This brings me rather nicely to what I wanted to share today. I am happy to say that I will be at The Downley Makers' Market again this year and I am already looking forward to it!

I am always happy to be at this event! It is well worth popping along for some really gorgeous gifts as well as the lovely atmosphere!

You can find more information for this event here.

I will let you know about some of my other events at another time, and will probably remind you about this one nearer the time too!

Have a very lovely day!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment