Monday 11 March 2019

The sorry I forgot didn't get it written in time I love you and it is never too late birthday card



I am of the strong belief that is never too late to let someone know that you were thinking of them.

Sometimes we have a lot on and things slip through the cracks. Even when there are people we treasure sometimes we forget to get a card in the post in time or we don't remember until it is too late. I can almost feel that jolt of realisation thinking about it now. It is okay. We're all human.

Why not send a card anyway even if it will arrive a little bit late? I think it was this question that led me to creating this tortoise card. A card that might get there a few days late but bears the same sentiment and best wishes as a card that arrives on time.

Although it is also great for anyone who just loves tortoises! Anyone remember George from Blue Peter?

I hope you're having a good day!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment