Saturday 16 March 2019

Custom Dog Birthday Cards


Is there a dog person in your life who deserves an extra special birthday? A personalised card might be the perfect way to top off their day!

Whether it is a lovely golden lab or a charming terrier I'll happily have a go at recreating their pet. Custom breeds as well as custom colours for collars, hats and balloons are available! Get in touch at katiesarah.makes@hotmail.co.uk or contact me via my Facebook page.

I've created lots of special dog cards before - including some for Christmas! It's never too early (but maybe March is pushing it!) so don't hesitate to get in touch if you've got a seasonal vision. I can adapt the details of my designs to create something that you're really happy to send to a loved one.

Hope you have a good day. Enjoy your weekend!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment