Wednesday 10 April 2019

Hello


It's been a little while since I introduced myself properly so I thought it was time I said a proper hello.

Hi! I'm Katie and this is me. Well part of me! (I'm not the biggest fan of photos.) In no particular order here's a few little facts about me...

I've been making and creating for as long as I can remember. Growing up the end of our dining table was piled high with paper and felt tip pens. A blue Walls ice cream tub full of them!

I love Christmas but Spring and Autumn are my favourite seasons. I'll take a chilly sunny day over anything else. Although a summer's day reading a book on a proper great British beach will do down a treat!

I love books. I don't really have a favourite genre but I am definitely a nostalgic rereader!

I love words and I love sentiment. I'm a big believer in the handwritten and I think words in a card can be pretty powerful. There's a reason it's called happy mail! I keep all the letters and cards I receive and I having those tangible reminders is lovely!

I'm a plant mum. Not a very good one but I try. I'll stop banging on about my 9ft + sunflower at some point.

Along with my cards and other artwork I like sharing a little snapshot of other things I get up to. I like seeing it on other people's Instagrams too. I think it's nice to see that there is a person behind the creations - the charm of independent businesses!

Come and say hi - pop on over to my Instagram for more of what I am up to on the day to day:

https://www.instagram.com/katiesarah.makes/

Thanks for reading and following along. I hope you're having a lovely day.

Katie ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

No comments:

Post a Comment