Thursday 28 July 2016

Goring Craft Fair


Last week I told you that I would be at The Downley Makers' Market in November. Today I am letting you know that Katie Sarah will be at Goring Craft Fair on Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th November.

I am busy beavering away at Christmas creations - greetings cards and hand knitted decorations - and even though it is still the middle of Summer I can already feel a yearning for all the festivities. It seems crazy but when you are surrounded by it every day you can't really help it!

I'll continue to post about upcoming events that Katie Sarah will be attending and will let you know more information nearer the time. I also plan to share more about the Christmas cards and gifts that I make which will be available for custom order.

Thank you for your time. I'll let you get back to thinking about July and Summer!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment