Wednesday 27 July 2016

Hand Knitted Flower Garland


From my very first craft fair I have made and sold hand knitted garlands alongside my handcrafted greetings cards.

This string of flowers is one of the garlands that I offer. Each individual flower and leaf is knitted and assembled by hand.

They are a great gift and work well as room decorations. They also look really nice hung up outside in summer.


If you're in the UK and are interested in buying a hand knitted garland for £15 + Postage and Packaging, feel free to email me at katiesarah.makes@hotmail.co.uk for more information. Each garland is made to order and I am happy to make it in whatever colours you fancy. 


I can't quite believe the weather we've been having this week. I went outside to take these photos and the sun and heat almost felt too much!! Have you had a chance to get out and enjoy it?

Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment