Tuesday 6 June 2017

Ice Cream Sundae


And all of a sudden we're into the Summer months. Not that you'd know from the rain we've had today. We had a small lake in our garden earlier and it has been more than a little blustery.  

Still as I am writing this there is a little bit of light peering through the clouds so I'll look forward, optimistically, to warm days when we can get out and about, and treat ourselves to some ice cream! 

I can't remember the last time I actually had an ice cream sundae but I love their decadence! Remember the ice cream at places like Pizza Hut where you could fill your bowl and finish it off with sprinkles and all the toppings?! What a treat that was. 

The design for this card stemmed from this colourful swirl of an ice cream. I still love using bright pastels in my designs and I like adding a bit of sparkle with the glittery white sprinkles. I will happily make this greetings card with whatever colours (or flavours) you fancy so don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested in a commissioned card. 

I'll cross my fingers the rain stays away. 

Katie 

p.s. For more of my summery ice cream designs have a look at this post. I still love making the ice cream vans and they are a favourite for this time of year. Perfect for Summer birthdays or party invitations. If you're interested in any of my designs do get in touch at katiesarah.makes@hotmail.co.uk for more information.  

No comments:

Post a Comment