Wednesday 19 July 2017

Christmas Hat Garland


Every year I fill a bag with tiny knitted hats and make these handcrafted Christmas garlands.

I love to make them and to see them come together as the perfect festive decoration. I made one for my family and it has adorned the mantel piece at Christmas for a few years. These hand knitted garlands are nice decorations for your home but they also make lovely gifts at Christmas - in a stocking or as part of advent.

For as long as I have been attending Christmas fairs I have been selling garlands alongside my handcrafted cards and this year I am excited to say that I am making my Christmas garlands available to order!

The standard garlands are a 10 hatted string for £10 and a five hatted string for £5 + postage and packaging. Each hat measures approximately 3.5cm x 4cm.

If you're interested in a custom garland, with any number of hats, I would be happy to discuss this and pricing with you.

To order a garland, please get in touch on Facebook or by email at katiesarah.makes@hotmail.co.uk.

It seems a little early to be talking about Christmas but I wanted to let you know that ordering is now open! I will be back tomorrow to share another of my Christmas garlands!

Thank you,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment