Sunday 16 July 2017

Sunday



I spent the morning wandering around outside a really gorgeous house, surrounded by beautiful flowers and plants. I had a cup of coffee under the shelter of an enormous barn, and then got a little lost in some other gardens and barns. It was lovely even when the hay fever hit!

I came home and dosed up on cups of tea before ending up here! All I have are a few little musings about what I've been up to in the last couple of weeks.

They have been a mish mash of all sorts. As per usual for our British weather we've seen blazing sun, as well as dull, grey skies that looked like they needed the pixar cloud treatment. In a similar fashion I've been making fun, colourful summery designs at the same time as creating for Christmas. On my desk there have been penguins and robins alongside ice creams and cupcakes! I'm not complaining - I like both seasons and enjoy making for both too!

Unbelievably, I don't think it will be too long before I will be sharing some of my Christmas designs for this year. Expect Penguins in hats, mistletoe and sparkly Christmas cupcakes! For now, I am enjoying summer and I'm hoping we're in for a few more sunny days. I've got plans and the cold and rain might put a dampener on them! :)

Happy Sunday. Have a good week!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment