Thursday 20 July 2017

Christmas Puddings


Yesterday I shared my hand knitted Santa hat garlands and today I am back with Christmas Puddings!

There are five Christmas puddings on this garland and I knit each part by hand -  that's the pudding itself, the holly leaves and the berries.

The garland is £12.50 + postage and packaging, and if you're interested in getting one please contact me on Facebook or by email at katiesarah.makes@hotmail.co.uk.

Also available to order are my Christmas pudding tree decorations!

These decorations are the perfect addition to any tree or room for Christmas time. Not only are they seasonal but, hanging on trees, they are also the perfect counter to playful pets and wandering fingers. They won't break if they fall!

Each little pudding is £3 + postage and packaging and they are strung on dark blue satin ribbon.

If you would like to order either the garland or the decoration, please get in touch. I would be happy to answer any queries.

Have a very merry day!

Thank you,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment