Wednesday 2 May 2018

A Glimpse of Summer


This great British weather keeps giving us a glimpse of Summer. There was a burst of sun amidst the rain clouds today. I'm trying to look beyond the grey skies to Summer celebrations. I've got a couple of weddings coming up and a few summer birthdays to celebrate too.

I was very ready for colour and vibrant greens! It seemed to take Spring a long time to.. well spring but, when it did, all of a sudden there were leaves on the trees and the grass was long again. And I was pretty happy about it.

If you've also got some (cross fingers) bright, sunny Spring and Summer birthdays coming up, there are some unique and handcrafted greetings cards up in my Etsy shop. Created by hand with a pair of scissors these are cards with a difference and perfect for that extra special someone. Colours can be personalised so don't hesitate to ask upon purchase.

Have a lovely evening!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment