Wednesday 23 May 2018

Custom Cat Card


I'll bet the cat person in your life deserves an extra special birthday! And what better way to start their day off than with a personalised card.

Whether it is a ginger tom or a pretty tabby custom orders are available. Get in touch at katiesarah.makes@hotmail.co.uk or contact me via my Facebook page. I can personalise the cat in any colour but also alter the colour of its collar and birthday balloon.

I wouldn't call myself a cat person but I like my cat. She follows you around, and always finds the warmest place to sit. She doesn't like lots of people but at the same time she doesn't like to be left out of the fun.

I created an impression of my cat for my sister's birthday once and again for Mother's Day. The extra touch definitely got a bigger smile.

Have a really lovely evening.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment