Friday 18 May 2018

Father's Day


I don't know a lot about Football. My sister does. But I can just about tell you what the offside rule is. Actually, don't even ask me that. Just in case.

My dad knows about football. So every now and then I humour him. I read a headline and pretend I know a bit about the latest transfer from here to there. He humours me in return.

So for Father's Day this year I decided to make something that reminds me of our Father Daughter relationship. Its got nothing to do with stereotypes - because men or dads like football. My sister is just as much as fan as he is. Its because when I go to a game with my dad I spend half the time distracted by the colour of the player's boots or watching the people in the crowd and he doesn't
seem to mind.

I don't know about you but my Dad would be at the top of any league table.

Father's Day is on the 16th June, and I've got this card up on my Etsy shop.

Have a great weekend!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment