Tuesday 15 May 2018

Wedding Season Starts Here


The sun is shining and for me wedding season starts on Saturday. In the next few weeks I've got a family wedding party, a Hen Do and my friend's wedding. I am excited.

My favourite thing about these weddings? That they're not tradtional, and they've put their own stamp on them. Everything fits with their personalities. Which is what I like about creating my cards -  that they're a bit different. And every one is handcrafted, and therefore guaranteed to be different to every single other card (even one of the same design.)

I've popped a few cards perfect for a special couple up on my Etsy Shop. And if there's ever anything you'd like custom made, don't hesitate to get in touch on Facebook or at katiesarah.makes@hotmail.co.uk

Have a really lovely afternoon.

Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment