Monday 4 April 2016

Dino-mite Greetings!


In the past couple of years I’ve worked with some four to five year olds and their enthusiasm for dinosaurs has been immense! Having just watched Jurassic World, I thought now was as good a time as any to share this new dinosaur design. With bold colours and a bit of birthday sparkle the colour of the balloon can be changed. 

Following on from last week’s post about my custom handcrafted greetings cards, this card can incorporate any age and the colour of this can also be adapted. This card could also be used as a party invitation - perhaps for any dinosaur loving birthday girls and boys out there!

If you happen to be interested in a custom greetings card or want to learn more about a set of invites, please do drop me an email at katiesarah.makes@hotmail.co.uk and I’d love to discuss it with you.

Have a very lovely week!

Katie      

No comments:

Post a Comment