Saturday 30 April 2016

National Stationery Week #6 Novelty Stationery

Today is the penultimate day of National Stationery Week and so far I’ve shared my wish lists for both notebooks and pens. While they are my favourite they’re not the only pieces out there. There are so many fun, whimsical bits and bobs to choose from in this world but below are a select few! They're frivolous and I am not sure I'm going to hurry to purchase them but I like them none the less! 


1. I love houses and buildings in design and appreciate architecture. These desk organisers would bring some of those iconic buildings into your home or work space. 

2. As functional and nifty as staplers are have you ever seen one as snazzy as this?! 

3. I remember the times when I'd carry my school work on a floppy disk so every time I'd write something on one of these sticky notes it would be a trip down memory lane! 

4. I haven't jumped on the washi tape band wagon but this robot tape dispenser might convince me! 

Happy Saturday!

Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment