Monday 25 April 2016

National Stationery Week #1 Notebooks

It is National Stationery Week; a week to celebrate the written word as well as all things stationery.

I’ll admit it; I am a die-hard stationery enthusiast. I am tempted more by notebooks and pens than anything else. It is a sad reality that I have to hold myself back and refrain from buying every notebook in the world ever. I love that design and beauty meets purpose and use, and the everyday can be a little more fun! 


So on this very day -  the start of National Stationery week - here are just a few notepads and books that have caught my eye. 


1. A Starry night sky and a mystical scene are just two of the lovely notebooks by Nikki Strange

2. For those people who just can't find a pen and pencil when they're sat at a computer, this clever pad doubles as a mouse mat. It reminds me of a toy I had when I was younger. 

3 . These Serious Business notebooks remind me of school days so much that if I didn't have any sums to do or graphs to draw, I might be tempted to colour in the squares of the blue one like I did on the pages of my maths exercise book! 

4I was in a Hema shop the other day (I picked up the thin orange notebooks for notes on the go) and I din't see this. Whatever you write in 'The Book' immediately becomes important.

Happy Stationery Week, Everybody!

Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment