Thursday 28 April 2016

National Stationery Week #4 Katie Sarah

Yesterday I shared some of my favourite items in my pencil case. They’re not particularly the items I use to create my handcrafted greetings cards with on the day to day. Those pieces are on my desk. Among other things they include…



This silver gel pen flows really smoothly which I’ve found can be a bit of a problem in other pens.


This is a relatively new purchase and I love it. I use to add a bit of sparkle to all sorts of different pieces in my work.


I was originally given this a gift a few years ago. I don’t regularly use it with acrylic paints instead using it to add shine and sparkle to pieces of paper before I work with them. I’ll also use it watered down with watercolours for some of my designs.

Black Fine Liners

I like to try out different fine liners and I am always experimenting with what works best for me. Some of the ones I am using at the moment are:



This is a pen that I actually picked up from around the house. I use it every now and then in my cards.


I make all my greetings cards by hand - with no machines or die cutters in sight - so these scissors are absolutely amazing! The ‘big loops’ are a life saver on your hands when you’re using them from hours on end.


I use these paints for both my cards and illustrations.

Its been quite interesting looking at what bits and pieces I have both on my work table and in my pencil case. Its made me think about what I like using and what other pieces I'd love to have!

Have a good one!

Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment