Wednesday 27 April 2016

National Stationery Week #3 My Pencil Case

Hello and welcome to World Stationery Day! A day to celebrate the written word and all things stationery.

I have a confession. I am currently using a wash bag as a pencil case. It is from the Paperchase Nordic Nights range. It is a range which I fell in love with the moment I saw it.


I have a mixture of pens and pencils in this case. Having them all in one place means that I can carry them from room to room and place to place - to wherever I want to be at the time. It means that I have every pen at my fingertips. It is actually very handy!

In this pencil case are the pens I use to make lists with, to conjure plans with, to scrapbook with and to just write with. They’re not necessarily what I use to make my cards and creations with. I’ll tell you about more of those pieces of stationery tomorrow.



Inside my great big, giant pencil case:


Two. A lime green Berol Broad pen
(A favourite from my school days)

Three. Hotel Pens
(Is it just me or are hotel pens some of the smoothest writers out there?!)

Four. Pigma Microns 

Five. Paperchase Pen 



I hope you're having a good week!

Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment