Monday 22 May 2017

Father's Day


Father's Day is coming up on Sunday 18th June so I am sharing some of my greetings cards for this year! I've take elements of my favourite and most popular designs and created some cards to show those dads out there that we care and are really grateful for all that they do!

I am now taking orders for Father's Day cards so if there is something you see and like, don't hesitate to get in touch. As with all my creations elements can be altered and colours changed for an extra special greeting. Or maybe there is something else you have in mind and would love to send to your Dad this year - I take commissions too!

It has been such a gorgeous day today. I haven't had a chance to soak it up so I am hoping it sticks around until the weekend when I have a few nice things in the diary.

Have a lovely week!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment