Saturday 27 May 2017

To the Seaside!


It is these hot, sunny kind of days that make me want to go to the beach. I'm usually there on grey, windy days and while I appreciate those days for their Britishness, I have lovely memories of colourful beach towels and dripping ice creams in Summer.

I don't live very near a beach and with lovely plans for this long weekend I couldn't just leave to find the closest bit of sand. However I can pretend I am at the seaside in two weeks!

On Saturday 10th June I am having a stall at Napfest. This is Naphill and Walter's Ash's summer fete and this year the theme is 'At the Seaside' I'll be there with a wide range of cards including some seasonal specials - ice cream lollies, beach huts and lighthouses to name a few.

I've been visiting this event since I was small and it is the perfect occasion for all the family - stalls, a BBQ, and I believe there is a fancy dress competition. You can find out more on their website.

I will be taking orders on the day so if there are any special birthdays or anniversaries coming up, this might be the perfect time to talk to me about your ideas. (Or you can email me at katiesarah.makes@hotmail.co.uk at any time. I will be happy to give you more information.)

Have a lovely afternoon and I hope you enjoy the rest of the long weekend.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment