Friday 12 May 2017

Big Birthday Celebrations


It seems like I have put a birthday hat on almost every animal however it wasn’t until I was brainstorming a birthday card design for a friend’s mum that I realised I’d never made an elephant birthday card. I’d definitely never put an elephant in a party hat!  I didn’t really know why considering elephants like these are some of the most popular greetings cards. I said I’d mock one up and see what my friends thought.

They were happy and I was even happier to alter the design slightly and add this fun card design to my stock. It picks up the same sparkly theme as my cupcakes and ice creams and uses some of my favourite summery colours. I am drawn to anything in these bright pastels!

This birthday card has already stemmed a number of other ideas that I plan to work on soon!

I hope you have a very good weekend!

Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment