Wednesday 10 May 2017

Lately

I'm taking a moment to appreciate the small things.


At one point last year I decided I wanted to have some plants. I had a couple of succulents and the poor little things didn't make it. I don't think I got the balance quite right when it came to watering! For my birthday earlier this year I was given (entrusted with) a few plants including a lovely hand painted pot of cacti. So far so good!


I first found this recipe for cheese and Marmite muffins when I wanted to bake but someone else was bringing pudding. On the few occasions I have made these cheesy treats they've been met with raised eyebrows. It takes a bite! And after that people are convinced. They've even won over a couple of 'hate it' Marmite people! A note to anyone who is making them - They look nothing like the picture. They look messy but taste good. Make sure you try them warm!

I've really been enjoying listening to Rag and Bone Man while I've been working this week. The perfect accompaniment to creating, admin and ticking jobs off the list!

Happy Wednesday!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment